Helping to keep the cost to the customer down, Galaxis again delivers the chassis in a basic brown cardboard box. They do add black and blue screenings to give you a colourful presentation. The panel keeps things simple and offers the naming along with an outlined drawing of the Atlus chassis. While the box does specify certain processor types, it will handle those as well as any of the previous sockets.
The side continues the black and blue waves at the bottom under a list of four features. Socket types, the 180mm fan, room for up to four 120mm fans, and the fact that it will keep a stock system at less than 39 degrees under loaded conditions, round out the list.
Reusing the same screens saves money. Following that concept, the rear of the packaging mimics the front.
The last external panel hosts the packaging information above two model numbers. These model numbers denote the red fan or blue fan edition of the chassis. As you can see, the BL or blue edition is the one we received to show you.
Using the tried and true methods of packaging, Galaxis keeps it simple and surrounds the Atlus in a plastic liner with Styrofoam end caps to keep the chassis safe in transit.
This little box contains all the hardware for the Atlus and you will find it snugly tucked away in the foam covering the top of the chassis. I just happened to see it as I removed the foam. There is little additional weight in the included components inside the box, so it could easily be overlooked.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub
- Battle.net client is now called 'Blizzard'
- Mass Effect: Andromeda faces prove it needed more time
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse