I know when we took a look at the ARES from Galaxis a lot of the finer details such as pricing and availability were sketchy at best. Today I have more information about the chassis in the Galaxis lineup, and I am pleased to bring you yet another mid tower chassis from Galaxis. Looking at the ARES, I saw some things that were right as rain for the design, but I also found a couple of finer points that make the case a little tough to use, depending on hardware. But all in all, it was still a decent case for the price.
Tool-less devices are always handy, and almost all cases are moving to this type of setup. Then there is the bright flood of LED lighting that encompasses the interior of the chassis as well as adding a glow to the room. These LEDs are built into a few fans around the chassis, but the 180mm fan on the door provides most of the visible coloring. Those ideas weren't lost in the latest design either.
Today we are taking a close look at the Atlus from Galaxis. Now, this is sort of the "little brother" to the ARES, but don't let that fool you. I based that comment on pricing alone. While the ARES has its own look, the Atlus provides a less flashy exterior, but keeps most components of the ARES; just this time, ever so slightly different. I say we dive right into the specifications, get the pricing and availability out of the way, so we can get a better look at the Atlus from Galaxis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand