Inside the Box
Pulling everything out of the box, we can see how everything is packaged. The power supply itself is packaged very well, surrounded by dense foam on all sides and is even inside a bag to prevent scratches.
On one side of the power supply we find the Sparkle Computer logo.
The other side contains the I/O specification label. This also tells you the color code for the 12V rails. While you can trace 12V1 and 12V2 because they are hardwired, you can't trace 12V3 or 12V4 because they terminate inside the PSU.
The back grill of the power supply is as unrestricted as it can be with only the AC input and On/Off switch keeping it from being entirely open for airflow.
On the front of the SCC-750AF we can see the modular connections. There are also extra vent holes punched out here for additional venting.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the 140mm fan used to pull in fresh air and cool the power supply.
Sparkle Computer claims this to be a 139mm fan, but as we can clearly see from the picture above, it is a 140mm Yate Loon D14BH-12 fan.
Sparkle Computer also includes a folder inside the box with various bits of information. Inside the folder are the user manual, warranty card, and 80 Plus Gold certificate. They also include a card redeemable for a free gift.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017