Package and Contents
- 2x Satellite speaker, 1x subwoofer
- Quick start guide/product manual
- 1x Digital control unit
- 2x Proprietary speaker cables, 1x RCA cable
- 2x speaker stands
- 1x Power cable
The SP2500 come in what can only be described as a huge box - The likes of which we do not see very often. In fact, this one barely made it into the vehicle charged with taking it back to the secret TweakTown test lab.
The design elements of the package itself are quite eye catching with lots of bright blue and a life sized image of the system taking up most of the space. Overall, another nice job continuing on from the HS1 headset style of artwork.
Inside the package can be found all the system components stacked and slotted together in a pretty smart fashion, which allowed for everything to be safe during shipping and also easy to get out. Even a set of small stands are included.
It must also be mentioned just how heavy each of the components feel when held, which has always been a good sign of things to come when testing audio equipment.
We also found an extremely detailed paper on the system as part of a 'press pack' inside - Just as with the HS1 headset. Now, the reason this gets a mention is because it's just really good thinking on a basic level that shows Corsair mean business. And also because we think that every retail system should have this inside.
Obviously most companies use the same manual in many different languages to negate costly printing costs, yet we just feel as though this little document the media folk got should be awaiting every SP2500 owner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017