Package and Contents
- 2x Satellite speaker, 1x subwoofer
- Quick start guide/product manual
- 1x Digital control unit
- 2x Proprietary speaker cables, 1x RCA cable
- 2x speaker stands
- 1x Power cable
The SP2500 come in what can only be described as a huge box - The likes of which we do not see very often. In fact, this one barely made it into the vehicle charged with taking it back to the secret TweakTown test lab.
The design elements of the package itself are quite eye catching with lots of bright blue and a life sized image of the system taking up most of the space. Overall, another nice job continuing on from the HS1 headset style of artwork.
Inside the package can be found all the system components stacked and slotted together in a pretty smart fashion, which allowed for everything to be safe during shipping and also easy to get out. Even a set of small stands are included.
It must also be mentioned just how heavy each of the components feel when held, which has always been a good sign of things to come when testing audio equipment.
We also found an extremely detailed paper on the system as part of a 'press pack' inside - Just as with the HS1 headset. Now, the reason this gets a mention is because it's just really good thinking on a basic level that shows Corsair mean business. And also because we think that every retail system should have this inside.
Obviously most companies use the same manual in many different languages to negate costly printing costs, yet we just feel as though this little document the media folk got should be awaiting every SP2500 owner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni