Last year we took a look at the very first audio product from long time memory manufacturer, Corsair. We were impressed to cut a long story short; it was a great headset. In fact, it was one of the best through our doors, and for a seriously competitive price.
We actually made reference to how much we are looking forward to an expansion of this series in the coming months, after this headset got chosen for a special encore mention in the XMAS Buyers Guide.
And expanded it was; this to the tune of two fresh from the drawing board desktop speaker systems. The first is a fairly standard looking affair. But the second (high-end) model, well, haven't they been busy engineers at Corsair HQ over the time between products.
By now surely interest levels have been raised somewhat, and not without good reason. Let's get to the bottom of what makes this such a special little 2.1 system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software