You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test productsin this article.
Even though we are winding down 2010 we plan to use our awesome 2010 test system well into 2011. Look for a few updates in the coming weeks.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used:2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
Zalman didn't mention in their spec sheet if their new N Series uses High IOPS programming or if the drive uses the standard configuration. We get to answer that for them in this test. The 4K test result was nearly 180MB/s, the magic number for High IOPS, or as they say on TV, It's in there. The standard programming drives are limited to around 130MB/s write speed at the 4K block size.
Our tests also show that Zalman is holding their claimed read and write speeds down a little. Here we see that we were able to achieve better results than what Zalman claims. The read test delivered just over 285MB/s and the write test delivered over 275MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact