Package and Contents
ASUS has a new look this year, and to be perfectly honest, I am not sure if I like it or not. There is just something about it that is not quite right. Maybe I have just gotten used to the old look. Still, even though there is something odd about the new packaging look, I do have to say it is clean. There is very little to distract you from what you are looking at here. Of course, you have the typical logos and badges, but even the "hard-sell" is clean and low key.
In keeping with the current fashions, ASUS has given you the typical flip-open cover. Here is where all the real marketing information is. Again, it is rather low key and clean. Overall, not a bad look really.
The back of the box has an image of the board and some extra marketing material for you to read. It still maintains a fairly clean look even though it is busy.
The goodies inside the box are fairly typical fare for an ASUS workstation board. You get a Tri-SLI adapter along with six SATA 3.0 cables, a pair of regular SATA cables, a Crossfire bridge and the WS diagnostic card that is just visible above the two red SATA 2.0 cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [The BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni