Package and Contents
ASUS has a new look this year, and to be perfectly honest, I am not sure if I like it or not. There is just something about it that is not quite right. Maybe I have just gotten used to the old look. Still, even though there is something odd about the new packaging look, I do have to say it is clean. There is very little to distract you from what you are looking at here. Of course, you have the typical logos and badges, but even the "hard-sell" is clean and low key.
In keeping with the current fashions, ASUS has given you the typical flip-open cover. Here is where all the real marketing information is. Again, it is rather low key and clean. Overall, not a bad look really.
The back of the box has an image of the board and some extra marketing material for you to read. It still maintains a fairly clean look even though it is busy.
The goodies inside the box are fairly typical fare for an ASUS workstation board. You get a Tri-SLI adapter along with six SATA 3.0 cables, a pair of regular SATA cables, a Crossfire bridge and the WS diagnostic card that is just visible above the two red SATA 2.0 cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [The BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club