ASUS has a very good product on their hands with the P8P67 WS Revolution. It shows us that they are most certainly leading the way when it comes to the workstation crowd. We were very happy with not only the productivity performance, but also with the gaming and multimedia performance that we saw.
The new EFI BIOS is very easy to work with, having a streamlined and simple UI. The addition of the EPU controls right in the BIOS will be a great thing for many Linux users that did not like being left out of good energy efficiency, while the auto tuning functions in the advanced BIOS will offer plenty of performance for even the most unskilled user.
When you consider what you have with this new product (Bluetooth, three-way SLI/Crosfire, Intel LAN, Multiple SATA 3.0, excellent power and heat envelopes along with good overclocking), it is not hard to see why ASUS' workstation platforms have been so popular. The $269.99 price might be a little high for some, but for the person that is looking for performance, stability and longevity, the P8P67 WS Revolution is a board you will want to take a very close look at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [The BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99