ASUS has a very good product on their hands with the P8P67 WS Revolution. It shows us that they are most certainly leading the way when it comes to the workstation crowd. We were very happy with not only the productivity performance, but also with the gaming and multimedia performance that we saw.
The new EFI BIOS is very easy to work with, having a streamlined and simple UI. The addition of the EPU controls right in the BIOS will be a great thing for many Linux users that did not like being left out of good energy efficiency, while the auto tuning functions in the advanced BIOS will offer plenty of performance for even the most unskilled user.
When you consider what you have with this new product (Bluetooth, three-way SLI/Crosfire, Intel LAN, Multiple SATA 3.0, excellent power and heat envelopes along with good overclocking), it is not hard to see why ASUS' workstation platforms have been so popular. The $269.99 price might be a little high for some, but for the person that is looking for performance, stability and longevity, the P8P67 WS Revolution is a board you will want to take a very close look at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [The BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design