- The Inside
Delving inside the case, the first thing we took note of were the drive bays. The case has a total of three 5 1/4" drive bays and five 3 1/2" drive bays (three internal, two external). However, for those that don't use floppy drives anymore, the two external 3 1/2" bays can be converted into one 5 1/4" bay.
In addition to the side-mounted blowhole, Antec also include a rear 80mm exhaust fan to pump all of that hot air out of your case. Furthermore, there are extra fan mounts towards the front of the case as well as behind the HDD cage, however, you'll have to supply your own fan for these.
The case comes stock with a 330-watt Antec TruePower power supply unit. We recently reviewed the 550-watt TruePower unit and were very pleased with it. Please note that although 330-watt sounds slightly meager, this should be more than enough to power even the most high-end machine.
Another impressive tidbit we noticed about the 660AMG was that it features a handy removeable hard drive cage. This makes drive installation just that bit easier and removing it is as simple as flipping a lever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent