- The Inside
Delving inside the case, the first thing we took note of were the drive bays. The case has a total of three 5 1/4" drive bays and five 3 1/2" drive bays (three internal, two external). However, for those that don't use floppy drives anymore, the two external 3 1/2" bays can be converted into one 5 1/4" bay.
In addition to the side-mounted blowhole, Antec also include a rear 80mm exhaust fan to pump all of that hot air out of your case. Furthermore, there are extra fan mounts towards the front of the case as well as behind the HDD cage, however, you'll have to supply your own fan for these.
The case comes stock with a 330-watt Antec TruePower power supply unit. We recently reviewed the 550-watt TruePower unit and were very pleased with it. Please note that although 330-watt sounds slightly meager, this should be more than enough to power even the most high-end machine.
Another impressive tidbit we noticed about the 660AMG was that it features a handy removeable hard drive cage. This makes drive installation just that bit easier and removing it is as simple as flipping a lever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now