- The Inside
Delving inside the case, the first thing we took note of were the drive bays. The case has a total of three 5 1/4" drive bays and five 3 1/2" drive bays (three internal, two external). However, for those that don't use floppy drives anymore, the two external 3 1/2" bays can be converted into one 5 1/4" bay.
In addition to the side-mounted blowhole, Antec also include a rear 80mm exhaust fan to pump all of that hot air out of your case. Furthermore, there are extra fan mounts towards the front of the case as well as behind the HDD cage, however, you'll have to supply your own fan for these.
The case comes stock with a 330-watt Antec TruePower power supply unit. We recently reviewed the 550-watt TruePower unit and were very pleased with it. Please note that although 330-watt sounds slightly meager, this should be more than enough to power even the most high-end machine.
Another impressive tidbit we noticed about the 660AMG was that it features a handy removeable hard drive cage. This makes drive installation just that bit easier and removing it is as simple as flipping a lever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4