- The Inside
Delving inside the case, the first thing we took note of were the drive bays. The case has a total of three 5 1/4" drive bays and five 3 1/2" drive bays (three internal, two external). However, for those that don't use floppy drives anymore, the two external 3 1/2" bays can be converted into one 5 1/4" bay.
In addition to the side-mounted blowhole, Antec also include a rear 80mm exhaust fan to pump all of that hot air out of your case. Furthermore, there are extra fan mounts towards the front of the case as well as behind the HDD cage, however, you'll have to supply your own fan for these.
The case comes stock with a 330-watt Antec TruePower power supply unit. We recently reviewed the 550-watt TruePower unit and were very pleased with it. Please note that although 330-watt sounds slightly meager, this should be more than enough to power even the most high-end machine.
Another impressive tidbit we noticed about the 660AMG was that it features a handy removeable hard drive cage. This makes drive installation just that bit easier and removing it is as simple as flipping a lever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99