- The Inside
Delving inside the case, the first thing we took note of were the drive bays. The case has a total of three 5 1/4" drive bays and five 3 1/2" drive bays (three internal, two external). However, for those that don't use floppy drives anymore, the two external 3 1/2" bays can be converted into one 5 1/4" bay.
In addition to the side-mounted blowhole, Antec also include a rear 80mm exhaust fan to pump all of that hot air out of your case. Furthermore, there are extra fan mounts towards the front of the case as well as behind the HDD cage, however, you'll have to supply your own fan for these.
The case comes stock with a 330-watt Antec TruePower power supply unit. We recently reviewed the 550-watt TruePower unit and were very pleased with it. Please note that although 330-watt sounds slightly meager, this should be more than enough to power even the most high-end machine.
Another impressive tidbit we noticed about the 660AMG was that it features a handy removeable hard drive cage. This makes drive installation just that bit easier and removing it is as simple as flipping a lever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity