Taking A Closer Look
- The Outside
Firstly, lets have a look at aesthetics. The case is a dark grey color, which is a nice change from the usual silver/beige we've now gotten used to. The case features a smooth finish and being made entirely of steel, isn't the lightest case we've tested. However, due to the fact that it's a mini-tower, it is still worthy of being lugged around to LAN parties, etc.
Before we go inside, let's take a look at the case's front bezel. Hidden under a small plastic flap are two front USB ports and an IEEE1394 (Firewire) port that connects directly to your motherboard. However, before getting all excited, make sure that your motherboard supports the extra ports as otherwise this feature is useless.
One thing I was quite pleased to see is that the power and reset buttons are indented, meaning you can't accidentally bump them when walking past. Parallel to these buttons are four LEDs: Power, HDD and two spare just in case you have any other devices you want to hook up to them to monitor activity.
Towards the right-hand side of the case you'll notice an 80mm fan and blowhole. Strangely, this has not been placed above the CPU, but rather above the AGP slot/PCI slots and acts as an intake fan. Just above this is a nifty handle that enables easy opening of the case's right side panel. Additionally, you are able to lock the panel to prevent against nasty thieves at LAN parties, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset