Taking A Closer Look
- The Outside
Firstly, lets have a look at aesthetics. The case is a dark grey color, which is a nice change from the usual silver/beige we've now gotten used to. The case features a smooth finish and being made entirely of steel, isn't the lightest case we've tested. However, due to the fact that it's a mini-tower, it is still worthy of being lugged around to LAN parties, etc.
Before we go inside, let's take a look at the case's front bezel. Hidden under a small plastic flap are two front USB ports and an IEEE1394 (Firewire) port that connects directly to your motherboard. However, before getting all excited, make sure that your motherboard supports the extra ports as otherwise this feature is useless.
One thing I was quite pleased to see is that the power and reset buttons are indented, meaning you can't accidentally bump them when walking past. Parallel to these buttons are four LEDs: Power, HDD and two spare just in case you have any other devices you want to hook up to them to monitor activity.
Towards the right-hand side of the case you'll notice an 80mm fan and blowhole. Strangely, this has not been placed above the CPU, but rather above the AGP slot/PCI slots and acts as an intake fan. Just above this is a nifty handle that enables easy opening of the case's right side panel. Additionally, you are able to lock the panel to prevent against nasty thieves at LAN parties, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99