Taking A Closer Look
- The Outside
Firstly, lets have a look at aesthetics. The case is a dark grey color, which is a nice change from the usual silver/beige we've now gotten used to. The case features a smooth finish and being made entirely of steel, isn't the lightest case we've tested. However, due to the fact that it's a mini-tower, it is still worthy of being lugged around to LAN parties, etc.
Before we go inside, let's take a look at the case's front bezel. Hidden under a small plastic flap are two front USB ports and an IEEE1394 (Firewire) port that connects directly to your motherboard. However, before getting all excited, make sure that your motherboard supports the extra ports as otherwise this feature is useless.
One thing I was quite pleased to see is that the power and reset buttons are indented, meaning you can't accidentally bump them when walking past. Parallel to these buttons are four LEDs: Power, HDD and two spare just in case you have any other devices you want to hook up to them to monitor activity.
Towards the right-hand side of the case you'll notice an 80mm fan and blowhole. Strangely, this has not been placed above the CPU, but rather above the AGP slot/PCI slots and acts as an intake fan. Just above this is a nifty handle that enables easy opening of the case's right side panel. Additionally, you are able to lock the panel to prevent against nasty thieves at LAN parties, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's new curved laptop rocks GTX 1080 SLI, G-Sync
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules