Taking A Closer Look
- The Outside
Firstly, lets have a look at aesthetics. The case is a dark grey color, which is a nice change from the usual silver/beige we've now gotten used to. The case features a smooth finish and being made entirely of steel, isn't the lightest case we've tested. However, due to the fact that it's a mini-tower, it is still worthy of being lugged around to LAN parties, etc.
Before we go inside, let's take a look at the case's front bezel. Hidden under a small plastic flap are two front USB ports and an IEEE1394 (Firewire) port that connects directly to your motherboard. However, before getting all excited, make sure that your motherboard supports the extra ports as otherwise this feature is useless.
One thing I was quite pleased to see is that the power and reset buttons are indented, meaning you can't accidentally bump them when walking past. Parallel to these buttons are four LEDs: Power, HDD and two spare just in case you have any other devices you want to hook up to them to monitor activity.
Towards the right-hand side of the case you'll notice an 80mm fan and blowhole. Strangely, this has not been placed above the CPU, but rather above the AGP slot/PCI slots and acts as an intake fan. Just above this is a nifty handle that enables easy opening of the case's right side panel. Additionally, you are able to lock the panel to prevent against nasty thieves at LAN parties, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- Kickstart a lucrative tech career with 1000+ online courses
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio