- Case Type
- Case Dimensions
17.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.6" (D) 440 x 206 x 472 mm
- Drive Bays
3 x 5.25"
2 x 3.5"
3 x 3.5"
- Expansion Slots
- Cooling System
1 rear (Standard)
2 front (Optional)
1 side panel (Standard) PLUS660B
1 side panel (Optional) PLUS660
- Power Supply
ATX12V (P4 compliant)
Net weight: 25 lbs.
Gross Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Fits standard ATX / Pentium 4 Up to 12" (W) x 9.6" (L) 305 (W) x 300 (L) mm
- Special Features
2 Front USB port
1 Front IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port
Swing-out side panel with handle
Washable air filter
Quick-release drive bays with release lever
Snap-in fan mounts
Large front panel vent
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 pre-orders grant early access to full game, DLC map
- Battlefield 1 campaign features multiple perspectives
- Battlefield 1 getting an open beta, here's how to sign up
- Battlefield 1 has 64 player multiplayer with environmental chaos
- Battlefield 1 coming first to Xbox One via EA Access
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat