Over the past year, PC enclosures have evolved dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. With a few neon lights, some paint, and a window kit, your ordinary beige PC can transform into a true work of art. However, this can be quite a hassle and it is often nice to have some of this work already done for you.
On that note, allow us to introduce Antec's latest range of PC enclosures, named Performance Plus AMG. We have already taken a look at their full tower version, the Plus 1080AMG, and being relatively impressed have decided to take a look at its little brother, the Plus 660AMG as well. Although it does not come with a window kit or fancy neon lights, it does feature a slick metallic grey finish as well as a premodded blowhole in its side. However, we'll discuss the case's features a little later on.
It is clear to see that the standard of PC enclosures has risen greatly over the past few years, meaning that we have become much more strict as to how we rate them. How does Antec's new solution hold up against the strong competition? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league