Over the past year, PC enclosures have evolved dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. With a few neon lights, some paint, and a window kit, your ordinary beige PC can transform into a true work of art. However, this can be quite a hassle and it is often nice to have some of this work already done for you.
On that note, allow us to introduce Antec's latest range of PC enclosures, named Performance Plus AMG. We have already taken a look at their full tower version, the Plus 1080AMG, and being relatively impressed have decided to take a look at its little brother, the Plus 660AMG as well. Although it does not come with a window kit or fancy neon lights, it does feature a slick metallic grey finish as well as a premodded blowhole in its side. However, we'll discuss the case's features a little later on.
It is clear to see that the standard of PC enclosures has risen greatly over the past few years, meaning that we have become much more strict as to how we rate them. How does Antec's new solution hold up against the strong competition? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent