Over the past year, PC enclosures have evolved dramatically. Not only do users want the highest performing PCs, but also the best looking PCs. With a few neon lights, some paint, and a window kit, your ordinary beige PC can transform into a true work of art. However, this can be quite a hassle and it is often nice to have some of this work already done for you.
On that note, allow us to introduce Antec's latest range of PC enclosures, named Performance Plus AMG. We have already taken a look at their full tower version, the Plus 1080AMG, and being relatively impressed have decided to take a look at its little brother, the Plus 660AMG as well. Although it does not come with a window kit or fancy neon lights, it does feature a slick metallic grey finish as well as a premodded blowhole in its side. However, we'll discuss the case's features a little later on.
It is clear to see that the standard of PC enclosures has risen greatly over the past few years, meaning that we have become much more strict as to how we rate them. How does Antec's new solution hold up against the strong competition? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec 660AMG - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec 660AMG - Page 3 [The Outside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition