The packaging materials are kept simple, and usually this translates to savings. Galaxis uses lain brown boxes and applies black and res screens to it to show the naming and a large image of the front of the Galaxis chassis.
The side of the box contains five features that can be had in the ARES. It lists what it can cool, how cool it can keep it, and what is used to do all the cooling along with the e-SATA connectivity.
The rear offers nothing new to see, as it is the same panel we see on the reverse.
This side holds information about the weight and measurements of the ARE-001. There is also a checkbox denoting which color of chassis is included. Here we received the BL, or black and blue version.
Protecting their investment, Galaxis used Styrofoam for the top and bottom, but also added a sheet of foam to protect the front bezel as well. Under all of the foam, there is also a plastic bag to help keep abrasions off of the body and the plastic pieces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook