The packaging materials are kept simple, and usually this translates to savings. Galaxis uses lain brown boxes and applies black and res screens to it to show the naming and a large image of the front of the Galaxis chassis.
The side of the box contains five features that can be had in the ARES. It lists what it can cool, how cool it can keep it, and what is used to do all the cooling along with the e-SATA connectivity.
The rear offers nothing new to see, as it is the same panel we see on the reverse.
This side holds information about the weight and measurements of the ARE-001. There is also a checkbox denoting which color of chassis is included. Here we received the BL, or black and blue version.
Protecting their investment, Galaxis used Styrofoam for the top and bottom, but also added a sheet of foam to protect the front bezel as well. Under all of the foam, there is also a plastic bag to help keep abrasions off of the body and the plastic pieces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99