The Lian Li PC-V1020B Mid Tower Chassis
Out of that entire shipping garb, the Lian Li PC-V1020B stands tall with a sleek, black, brushed aluminum finish. The front of the chassis has perforated holes that add a design element and act as ventilation for the pair of 140mm intake fans at the bottom. Both sides of the chassis are covered with these non-descript panels that keep the look clean and simple.
Above the optical drive in the roof of the chassis you will locate the front I/O and switches. The I/O has an aluminum cover that must be opened to gain access to the e-SATA, one of the four USB 3.0 ports, or the front panel audio. To the right you will find the large power button just in front of the much smaller reset button.
In the rear of the chassis is where things start to get a bit interesting. There are all the typical things to see like the I/O area, the 120mm exhaust fan, the eight expansion slots, and a bottom mounted power supply. Look a bit closer. Removing the eight thumbscrews around the edge of the bare aluminum allows for the entirety of this panel and the motherboard tray to slide out.
Under the chassis Lian Li put a set of wheels in the front and the rear of the chassis. The rear set stays mobile at all times, but with the use of the large lever on the front wheels, they can be locked in place to keep the chassis in place. The aluminum wheels even have rubber rings surrounding them, so as not to damage your floor as you slide this chassis out for maintenance. Toward the rear set of wheels Lian Li offers a place for the PSU to draw air from and it's protected with a removable dust cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog