The Lian Li PC-V1020B Mid Tower Chassis
Out of that entire shipping garb, the Lian Li PC-V1020B stands tall with a sleek, black, brushed aluminum finish. The front of the chassis has perforated holes that add a design element and act as ventilation for the pair of 140mm intake fans at the bottom. Both sides of the chassis are covered with these non-descript panels that keep the look clean and simple.
Above the optical drive in the roof of the chassis you will locate the front I/O and switches. The I/O has an aluminum cover that must be opened to gain access to the e-SATA, one of the four USB 3.0 ports, or the front panel audio. To the right you will find the large power button just in front of the much smaller reset button.
In the rear of the chassis is where things start to get a bit interesting. There are all the typical things to see like the I/O area, the 120mm exhaust fan, the eight expansion slots, and a bottom mounted power supply. Look a bit closer. Removing the eight thumbscrews around the edge of the bare aluminum allows for the entirety of this panel and the motherboard tray to slide out.
Under the chassis Lian Li put a set of wheels in the front and the rear of the chassis. The rear set stays mobile at all times, but with the use of the large lever on the front wheels, they can be locked in place to keep the chassis in place. The aluminum wheels even have rubber rings surrounding them, so as not to damage your floor as you slide this chassis out for maintenance. Toward the rear set of wheels Lian Li offers a place for the PSU to draw air from and it's protected with a removable dust cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse