Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz (Northwood) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB) (Supplied by Kingmax)
Video Card: nVIDIA Reference GF4 Ti4200 128MB (Supplied by nVIDIA)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD1200 (Supplied by Achieva)
Drivers:Nvidia DetXP rev 30.30
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2002, 3Dmark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, Sysmark 2002, Vulpine GLmark, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
You can see the I845GE is able to overtake the I845E and G in the memory department, even when the I845G uses DDR-333, the I845GE is still ahead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Intel I845GE - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Intel I845GE - Page 2 [The Chipsets]
- Intel I845GE - Page 3 [Test Board]
- Intel I845GE - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Intel I845GE - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Intel I845GE - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic Benchmarks]
- Intel I845GE - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Intel I845GE - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Intel I845GE - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card