Inside the Box
Pulling the contents out of the box, we can see that the power supply itself is well protected by foam. The modular cables are in the bag to the right with the user manual and marketing material on top of it all.
Seasonic also packages the X-760 in a felt bag to protect it even further from scratches during shipping. The bag for the modular cables folds in half and is held together with Velcro. At this point you really start to feel the red carpet treatment from Seasonic.
Here we see the full assortment of modular cables for the X-760. All cables are fully sleeved with zip ties and heat shrink tubing on both ends to keep the sleeves in place.
Also contained within are the user manual, warranty card, zip ties, Velcro cable ties, and mounting screws.
One side of the power supply displays the X-series logo.
The other side of the X-760 contains the I/O specification label.
The front of the power supply contains all of the connections for the modular cables. Note that the PCIE connections are 12-pin connectors. This is because each PCIE cable provides two individual cables instead of the multiple connectors on a single cable.
On the back we see the typical honeycomb grill that is used with almost all power supplies. It is as unobstructed for airflow as can be with the exception of the additional Seasonic logo directly above the AC input and power switch.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the honeycomb grill that is part of the PSU housing instead of the usual wire grill. The fan contained within is a 120mm Sanyo Denki.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance