Inside the Box
Pulling the contents out of the box, we can see that the power supply itself is well protected by foam. The modular cables are in the bag to the right with the user manual and marketing material on top of it all.
Seasonic also packages the X-760 in a felt bag to protect it even further from scratches during shipping. The bag for the modular cables folds in half and is held together with Velcro. At this point you really start to feel the red carpet treatment from Seasonic.
Here we see the full assortment of modular cables for the X-760. All cables are fully sleeved with zip ties and heat shrink tubing on both ends to keep the sleeves in place.
Also contained within are the user manual, warranty card, zip ties, Velcro cable ties, and mounting screws.
One side of the power supply displays the X-series logo.
The other side of the X-760 contains the I/O specification label.
The front of the power supply contains all of the connections for the modular cables. Note that the PCIE connections are 12-pin connectors. This is because each PCIE cable provides two individual cables instead of the multiple connectors on a single cable.
On the back we see the typical honeycomb grill that is used with almost all power supplies. It is as unobstructed for airflow as can be with the exception of the additional Seasonic logo directly above the AC input and power switch.
Flipping things over to the bottom, we can see the honeycomb grill that is part of the PSU housing instead of the usual wire grill. The fan contained within is a 120mm Sanyo Denki.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent