Package and Contents
Remember how I said that GIGABYTE is listening to the community? Well, we see our first indication of that in the packaging. Before GIGABYTE had white packaging with blue lettering and the most annoying reflective coating. With the P67A-UD7 they have moved away from this and gone with a sleek black and gold style. You do still get some of the typical marketing hype, but for the most part is has been subdued on the front cover.
Under the front cover, we do find some of the usual marketing fluff we have all become used to, but for the most part you are getting a clean box.
The back of the box is sort of a compilation of everything that is presented on the front along with some additional information that could sway a potential buyer You see the Ultra Durable 3 logo alongside the 333 logo and many others that we are all so fond of.
Inside the box things seem to return quickly to the traditional. GIGABYTE added in the now familiar extra box and of course the plastic top for seeing your new prize.
After you crack open box number two you will find the rest of the goodies. Unfortunately the "goodies" are nothing special you have the typical SATA cables, the familiar GIGABYTE eSATA bracket, SLI and Crossfire bridges (including a Tri SLI Bridge), a manual and driver disc. You also get a nice warning label telling you not to try and use an 1156 CPU on this board.
Not a bad haul, but for this level of board I would have expected a bit more to be honest.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance