As this is the first of the P67 boards we have tested, we cannot say that this is the best one out. We can say that we like it quite a bit and are looking forward to testing it out more and also running the latest BIOS that was released during our initial testing.
GIGABYTE has really listened to users and even press input and made some excellent design changes for this board with improvements in packaging, install DVDs, and also in subtle ways that they have laid out the board. GB has also given into the trend of putting in a large number of phases for their CPU and board power. This in the long run can give you a much more stable platform to overclock from.
The P67A-UD7 is a great addition to the line and also an excellent product for Intel's newest CPUs. We hope to see even more of this as we take a look at more P/H6x products from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now