The Build and Finished Product
Getting the build under way, I started by adding one 2.5" drive to the tray. Now, you can install one drive in this position, or if you install two of them they will run perpendicular to this one. I also installed the isolating material. You simply pull off the backing from the tape and align the holes in the tray with the holes in the material, and then simply stick them in place. At this point you will want to connect power to the drive and the SATA cable. Once the board is in, access to this is very limited.
Getting the Zotac to fit in the ISK100 wasn't easy; it took a bit of trial and error and some shifting around, and I was finally able to get the motherboard in and mounted to the chassis. All of the wiring is easily routed and reaches even the far end of the motherboard with no issues.
Putting the panels back in place and adding the stand, the ISK100 stands well on its own and we are almost ready to power it up.
The rear I/O plate that the ISK100 comes with had to be removed and the Zotac plate put in its place.
The right side of the chassis hasn't changed much aside from the angle in which the chassis is now sitting.
Taking a step back and powering up the PC, the Antec ISK100 comes to life. The front of the chassis has two blue LEDS. The top one is the power indicator and the bottom one is the HDD activity light. With the fan on in the low position, there is very little noise to be heard. When you switch the fan over to high, there is a definite "whir" that can be heard from the 100mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse