The Antec ISK100 Mini-ITX chassis
With the ISK100 fully exposed you can see the chassis is a mix of silver and black. The silver face has the Antec name at the top just above the power button. The I/O is exposed and offers connectivity for up to four USB 2.0 devices and a MIC and headphone jack above them.
The left side panel is fully ventilated with steel mesh and offers a fan installed here. This fan is a TwoCool 100mm fan that offers the ability to run at a low RPM to keep air circulating, or the ability to turn it on high and get better cooling performance at a flick of a switch.
The rear of the ISK100 has a rear I/O plate in place, but will likely need removal to allow for your board of choice. On both sides of the I/O panel there are two screws that will allow the side panels to come off, once removed.
The majority of the right side panel is solid plastic, but Antec offers louvered vents at the top and bottom to allow for any heat to have an easy route outside the chassis. Internally this is covered by the drives and the motherboard, so the solid nature of this panel is obvious as to why.
The top of the chassis is fully louvered to allow for the TwoCool fan to blow the CPU heat right out the top and take advantage of convectional air flow.
The bottom of the chassis also has louvers, but only where there was room. The two smaller holes here accept tabs in the base and the base is then held to the chassis via a screw in the hole in the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015