Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ISK100 from Antec is made internally from SECC steel and externally is covered in black ABS plastic. The chassis is rounded on the edges and flat on both sides, excluding the spot for the included fan. This spot is backed by a 100mm TwoCool fan. The left side of the chassis is well ventilated around the fan and this ventilation continues with louvered venting in the top and bottom of the chassis. With a stature of less than ten inches tall and just under five inches wide, the ISK100 will be inconspicuous wherever it is placed.
Inside and around the ISK100 there is still a good list of features for this Mini-ITX only chassis. On the front you have the power button along with the front I/O components. Inside there is room for up to two 2.5" drives, and it is recommended that they are SSDs due to heat reasons. There is even a PCB internally that acts as a line conditioner and buffer for the 90 watt laptop-like power pack. Since the ISK100 is so small, Antec also includes a stand for a sturdy footing while in operation.
The ISK100 is fresh to the market and right now Google shows only four shops holding stock. Pricing varies greatly between the shops, and I see it ranging from $75 to $100 depending on where you shop. At the lower end of that spectrum, our favorite e-tailer has the ISK100 listed right now. Currently the price at Newegg.com is $79.99, and they are getting an additional $9.99 to ship it. So let's see just what this $90 ISK100 Mini-OTX chassis has to offer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand