Although there isn't yet an official JEDEC specification for DDR400 memory, we are already starting to see DDR400 modules popping up all over the place from a variety of different manufacturers. In the past we have taken a look at DDR400 modules from Corsair and Kingmax, and each were impressive in their own way. While Corsair's module is directed at hardcore overclockers, Kingmax's product is targeting the mainstream, more price conscious market.
The latest DDR400 module to hit our labs is manufactured by TwinMOS and you could say it is in between both the Corsair and Kingmax modules. While it does offer very impressive overclocking potential, it doesn't cost you the premium that Corsair's memory does.
What to know more? Please, read on...
Memory amount: 256MB
Access time: 5.0ns
Implemented using 32M x 8 DDR SDRAMs with 5.0ns access time
100% tested at 200MHz in high performance systems
Latency: 2.5-3-3-3-1T if one module is installed
Latency: 2.5-6-3-3-2T if two modules are installed
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform