Although there isn't yet an official JEDEC specification for DDR400 memory, we are already starting to see DDR400 modules popping up all over the place from a variety of different manufacturers. In the past we have taken a look at DDR400 modules from Corsair and Kingmax, and each were impressive in their own way. While Corsair's module is directed at hardcore overclockers, Kingmax's product is targeting the mainstream, more price conscious market.
The latest DDR400 module to hit our labs is manufactured by TwinMOS and you could say it is in between both the Corsair and Kingmax modules. While it does offer very impressive overclocking potential, it doesn't cost you the premium that Corsair's memory does.
What to know more? Please, read on...
Memory amount: 256MB
Access time: 5.0ns
Implemented using 32M x 8 DDR SDRAMs with 5.0ns access time
100% tested at 200MHz in high performance systems
Latency: 2.5-3-3-3-1T if one module is installed
Latency: 2.5-6-3-3-2T if two modules are installed
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS