Although there isn't yet an official JEDEC specification for DDR400 memory, we are already starting to see DDR400 modules popping up all over the place from a variety of different manufacturers. In the past we have taken a look at DDR400 modules from Corsair and Kingmax, and each were impressive in their own way. While Corsair's module is directed at hardcore overclockers, Kingmax's product is targeting the mainstream, more price conscious market.
The latest DDR400 module to hit our labs is manufactured by TwinMOS and you could say it is in between both the Corsair and Kingmax modules. While it does offer very impressive overclocking potential, it doesn't cost you the premium that Corsair's memory does.
What to know more? Please, read on...
Memory amount: 256MB
Access time: 5.0ns
Implemented using 32M x 8 DDR SDRAMs with 5.0ns access time
100% tested at 200MHz in high performance systems
Latency: 2.5-3-3-3-1T if one module is installed
Latency: 2.5-6-3-3-2T if two modules are installed
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood