Although there isn't yet an official JEDEC specification for DDR400 memory, we are already starting to see DDR400 modules popping up all over the place from a variety of different manufacturers. In the past we have taken a look at DDR400 modules from Corsair and Kingmax, and each were impressive in their own way. While Corsair's module is directed at hardcore overclockers, Kingmax's product is targeting the mainstream, more price conscious market.
The latest DDR400 module to hit our labs is manufactured by TwinMOS and you could say it is in between both the Corsair and Kingmax modules. While it does offer very impressive overclocking potential, it doesn't cost you the premium that Corsair's memory does.
What to know more? Please, read on...
Memory amount: 256MB
Access time: 5.0ns
Implemented using 32M x 8 DDR SDRAMs with 5.0ns access time
100% tested at 200MHz in high performance systems
Latency: 2.5-3-3-3-1T if one module is installed
Latency: 2.5-6-3-3-2T if two modules are installed
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio