The Hati from the Fenrir family of coolers comes is a white package trimmed in blue. Along with an image of the Hati you will find five of the most important features listed on the front.
We get four images on this side to help explain some of the features. Under the top image of the assembled cooler and fan there are images of the unique fan mounts, a look at the Kukri Fan, and a look at the three 8mm heat pipes that make direct contact to the processor.
On the back, in the large blue section, the features are listed in eight languages. In the white section at the bottom is where Titan placed a specifications chart.
This side explains the compatibility for each processor Titan recommends this cooler can be used with, in each socket segment. This list covers just about every processor in each socket type aside from Opteron and Xeon listings.
Inside of the box you will find the cooler surrounded in a few more layers of card board. The fan and hardware are kept separate from the main body of the cooler. The body of the cooler is held in place with the cut-aways in the bottom half that surround the caps on top of the heat pipes to keep the cooler from moving during transit.
Titan also sent along a retail packaged TFD-12025H12ZP/KU(RB) Kukri fan to match the one included in the cooler packaging. The front gives you a good look at the nine blade fan, and a close up of the shape of each fin. Listed under these images are five features found with this fan.
Much like the cooler packaging, the fan also holds a multi language listing of the features and a specifications list at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Hati TTC-NC15TZ/KU(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs