Everything that you need to use up the full 875W of power offered by the Toughpower XT 875W is here. As I mentioned before, the only native cables on the PSU are the main and ATX4+4/EPS12V cables. The rest are modular and include two 6+2 pin PCI-E cables, two 6 pin PCI-E cables, six Molex connectors, eight SATA connectors, and a single floppy connector.
As has been the trend with many power supplies lately, the Thermaltake Toughpower XT 875W uses a single 12V rail for power delivery. There isn't much to mention here other than that it negates the need for even power distribution amongst the rails.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we can see a trio of heatsinks cooling the power supply. There is a lot going on inside the Toughpower XT 875W, but it is organized well so that air can permeate and cool throughout the entire unit.
Interestingly enough, Thermaltake only uses a single capacitor on the primary side. It is a Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con cap.
Despite the build quality throughout the entire power supply, we see that Thermaltake is still using Taiwanese manufactured Teapo capacitors on the secondary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni