Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see that the Toughpower XT 875W power supply is packaged in a layer of bubble wrap. There is also a piece of foam not shown on the top and bottom of the power supply to help protect it even further. To secure it in place so that it doesn't move around in shipping, the native and modular cables are used to fill the space surrounding the power supply.
One side of the Toughpower XT 875W has a label and three LED's that show the status and if there are any faults with the power supply.
The other side of the power supply has several vents that allow the PSU to vent even more hot exhaust out of the power supply. The only bad thing about their location is that it vents them back inside the case.
On the back we see that Thermaltake uses a honeycomb grill to allow hot exhaust out of the power supply.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we can see the modular cabling for the Toughpower XT 875W. The only two native cables are the 24-pin Main connector and the ATX 4+4/EPS12V connector.
The Toughpower XT 875W power supply houses the I/O specification label on the top so that it is out of sight once installed in the chassis.
On the bottom we see that the fan grill is actually part of the case and molded from the punch outs during manufacturing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20