Once again, EPoX has taken the best of the best and produced a winning motherboard. Designed on the same principals that gave the 4G4A+ such a great boost and adding onto them only makes things stronger. The Overclocking suite on this board was second to none. All the major tweaks and voltage adjustments are there, as well as some extra ones for your enjoyment. Feature-wise, the board was given its fair share of onboard devices. A few different selections for future boards would be nice, so let's see if EPoX takes this under advisement
In final words, the 4SDA5+ is a great board if you can overlook the lack of Serial ATA and the bad placement of the Floppy Disk and power connectors.
Bad Floppy and power connector placements
Some memory divider settings would not work.
Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD