Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz Northwood (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB) (Supplied by Kingmax)
Video Card: nVidia Reference GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB (Supplied by nVidia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD1200 (Supplied by Achieva)
Drivers: nVidia Detonator v30.30
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2002, 3DMark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, SysMark 2002, Winstone 2001, Vulpine GLMark, Flask MPEG4 Encoding, WinAce, Quake III Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Comanche 4, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
Compared to its i845G predecessor the 4SDA5+ is a step up towards excellent performance. Compared to the SiS reference board the results are almost identical.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD