Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz Northwood (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB) (Supplied by Kingmax)
Video Card: nVidia Reference GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB (Supplied by nVidia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD1200 (Supplied by Achieva)
Drivers: nVidia Detonator v30.30
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2002, 3DMark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, SysMark 2002, Winstone 2001, Vulpine GLMark, Flask MPEG4 Encoding, WinAce, Quake III Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Comanche 4, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
Compared to its i845G predecessor the 4SDA5+ is a step up towards excellent performance. Compared to the SiS reference board the results are almost identical.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS