Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4B GHz Northwood (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB) (Supplied by Kingmax)
Video Card: nVidia Reference GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB (Supplied by nVidia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD1200 (Supplied by Achieva)
Drivers: nVidia Detonator v30.30
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2002, 3DMark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, SysMark 2002, Winstone 2001, Vulpine GLMark, Flask MPEG4 Encoding, WinAce, Quake III Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Comanche 4, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
Compared to its i845G predecessor the 4SDA5+ is a step up towards excellent performance. Compared to the SiS reference board the results are almost identical.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4SDA5+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition