Accessories and Documentation
The hardware included with the Element Q is pretty basic, but gives you everything you are going to need. Of course, you need a chord to plug in the PSU, so Thermaltake ships one. There are 5.25" to 3.25" adapters if you want to use a smaller hard drive in the build. There is a motherboard speaker along with a full set of screws for the motherboard, the floppy drive, and optical drives. That leaves the sticker sheet containing the large rubber feet for the bottom of the chassis.
The instruction booklet is multi-lingual. Both the written text along with the drawings will answer any of your installation questions. With the chassis design and implementation being so straight forward, if you have ever built a PC, there shouldn't be anything here that will confuse you. Along with the instructions Thermaltake ships some paperwork with information pertaining to the warranty and its conditions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact