Accessories and Documentation
The hardware included with the Element Q is pretty basic, but gives you everything you are going to need. Of course, you need a chord to plug in the PSU, so Thermaltake ships one. There are 5.25" to 3.25" adapters if you want to use a smaller hard drive in the build. There is a motherboard speaker along with a full set of screws for the motherboard, the floppy drive, and optical drives. That leaves the sticker sheet containing the large rubber feet for the bottom of the chassis.
The instruction booklet is multi-lingual. Both the written text along with the drawings will answer any of your installation questions. With the chassis design and implementation being so straight forward, if you have ever built a PC, there shouldn't be anything here that will confuse you. Along with the instructions Thermaltake ships some paperwork with information pertaining to the warranty and its conditions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99