The Element Q follows the rest of the line up and uses a black box with the Thermaltake red stripe going around it. The VL5000 Series of cases is what the Element Q seen on the front falls into. As you can see, even the chassis itself carries the red striping as the much larger Element chassis did.
Three features of the Element are listed on this side. They cover the form factor, the looks, and the silence of operation in this list.
Major features of the chassis are listed on the rear of the box along with images and tests to explain how they benefit you. Externally they cover the front I/O, looks, and the ventilation. Internally they cover the drive assemblies, the expansion slot, and the included power supply. The bottom takes you on a 360° trip around the outside of the Element Q for your viewing pleasure.
If you buy one of these from the store, you will find a specifications chart on this side to aid you with knowledge on what can be expected with the Element Q. UPS didn't think it was so important, so they went ahead and blocked our view of it.
The Element Q is very small and easy to get stacked on when in transit. The Styrofoam ends secure and center the chassis while the plastic liner keeps the abrasions at bay and allowed me to receive an Element Q in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel