Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see the packaging material for the ST50F-P. It is quite lackluster to say the least as the only protection the power supply receives is some cheap bubble wrap. The power supply shifts around freely in the box and isn't held in place securely at all. Even the bubble wrap was of low quality as half of the bubbles were popped.
The ST50F-P comes in a semi-gloss black finish. The top of the power supply has the SilverStone logo and name stamped in it.
One side of the ST50F-P houses the I/O specification label.
The other side of the PSU houses the identification stickers.
The front shows the available plug-ins for the modular cables. They are rather close together and proved to be a pain to remove cables once they were all connected. Simply rotating them 90 degrees would have made this much easier.
On the back of the ST50F-P we can see the large honeycomb style grill to maximize airflow and vent hot air from the PSU.
On the bottom of the power supply is the large 120mm fan with wire grill to keep everything cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines