Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see the packaging material for the ST50F-P. It is quite lackluster to say the least as the only protection the power supply receives is some cheap bubble wrap. The power supply shifts around freely in the box and isn't held in place securely at all. Even the bubble wrap was of low quality as half of the bubbles were popped.
The ST50F-P comes in a semi-gloss black finish. The top of the power supply has the SilverStone logo and name stamped in it.
One side of the ST50F-P houses the I/O specification label.
The other side of the PSU houses the identification stickers.
The front shows the available plug-ins for the modular cables. They are rather close together and proved to be a pain to remove cables once they were all connected. Simply rotating them 90 degrees would have made this much easier.
On the back of the ST50F-P we can see the large honeycomb style grill to maximize airflow and vent hot air from the PSU.
On the bottom of the power supply is the large 120mm fan with wire grill to keep everything cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China