Specifications, Availability and Pricing
ZEROtherm has delivered both the ZT-560D and the ZT-570D to my doorstep and upon opening them I realized these two coolers were almost twins. Both coolers come in with the same measurements, 77mm tall being the most important here. This allows the coolers to fit in a bunch of places those other coolers won't. Both coolers share the same design of fifty-eight fins pressed onto four 6mm diameter heat pipes. Both coolers are LGA1156 specific and are cooled by the same 92mm fan capable of up to 2300 RPM with blue LEDs in the hub. ZEROtherm recommends that both of these coolers are used with processors at, or below 130W TDP.
Where these two coolers differ is in materials and weight. The ZT-560D uses fifty-eight aluminum fins, copper pipes and a copper base. The ZT-570D uses copper fins, copper pipes, and a copper base. By only changing the fin materials between the two coolers, it takes the weight of the ZT-560D from 357 grams to 562 grams of the ZT-570. We know that copper is a better conductor, and we know it is also more expensive to use. Let's see what ZEROtherm has in mind to combat this aspect.
Google turns up a plethora of hits for both models of this cooler design, so finding one is easy enough. When I did find both coolers I had to do a double take on the pricing I was seeing. Starting things off, the aluminum finned ZT-560D can be found for $24.99 at Newegg.com, which is very affordable. What surprised me a bit more is that the all copper version, the ZT-570D, will only set you back eight dollars more, as the $32.99 tag at Newegg confirms.
I know some are going to like copper over aluminum, or vice versa, so I will leave the looks choice up to you. I will however test this pair of coolers head to head to ease the choice for you. Now let's get to looking at the ZT-560D and the ZT-570D and see what they offer in aesthetics, compatibility and performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm ZT-560D / ZT-570D CPU Coolers]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog