Although our time with 3DMark 11 was limited to a couple of days, we still have to say we rather like the new benchmark. It is much cleaner than any of the previous versions and also adds in more than one feature that we have been waiting for (IQ testing).
Futuremark is in an unenviable position. They have the job of building a test that is balanced and fair across the board. In a perfect world everyone would be happy with this. However, we do not live in that world. We live in one where we take sides and polarize everything. This new test will annoy AMD users as much as it will NVIDIA owners.
To me, if you can piss off both houses then you have probably got it right. We think that while no synthetic will ever be a replacement for real usage, Futuremark does an excellent job of combining the multiple parts of gaming into one test that can give you a good solid feel for how your system will perform under the stress of modern gaming.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions