The AMD Phenom II 1100T is a great addition to AMD's lineup. It is solid enough to compare favorably to some of Intel's 1156 CPUs that cost upwards of $60 more (like the i7 875K). Like all Phenoms, it does lack good memory performance and can become quickly bogged down by large instructions. We see this in the HyperPi testing that we ran.
Fortunately the 1100T still does very well in production work and can also hold its own when it comes to rendering and also transcoding. In fact, in our Cinebench R11.5 testing the 1100T was second only to the Core i7 980X (comparing only stock speeds).
We do want to revisit this CPU and see if it overclocks better than its older brother, the Phenom II X6 1090T, but for now we can say that if you are looking for a good multi-core CPU that won't break the bank, the Six Core AMD Phenom II X6 1100T is probably what you are looking for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Social media ad spending will hit $50 billion by 2019
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset