The AMD Phenom II 1100T is a great addition to AMD's lineup. It is solid enough to compare favorably to some of Intel's 1156 CPUs that cost upwards of $60 more (like the i7 875K). Like all Phenoms, it does lack good memory performance and can become quickly bogged down by large instructions. We see this in the HyperPi testing that we ran.
Fortunately the 1100T still does very well in production work and can also hold its own when it comes to rendering and also transcoding. In fact, in our Cinebench R11.5 testing the 1100T was second only to the Core i7 980X (comparing only stock speeds).
We do want to revisit this CPU and see if it overclocks better than its older brother, the Phenom II X6 1090T, but for now we can say that if you are looking for a good multi-core CPU that won't break the bank, the Six Core AMD Phenom II X6 1100T is probably what you are looking for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent