Well, there really is not much new here. There is a slight bump up in base clock from 3.2GHz to 3.3GHz. The TurboCore speed has also jumped up a bit to 3.7GHz (again, Vs 3.6GHz). The price is also something new, as the new Phenom II X6 1100T will hit the streets at $265.99.
The rest is pretty much the same as the 1090T. You can use the AM3 socket (with a BIOS update) as long as it is able to handle the same TDP as the 1090T (125Watts)
The specs come out as follows :-
Model Number & Core Frequency:
X6 1100T / 3.7GHz (Turbo) / 3.3GHz (Base)
L1 Cache Sizes:
64K of L1 instruction and 64K of L1 data cache per core (768KB total L1 per processor)
L2 Cache Sizes:
512KB of L2 data cache per core (3MB total L2 per processor)
L3 Cache Size:
Total Cache (L2+L3):
Memory Controller Type:
Integrated 128-bit wide memory controller *
Memory Controller Speed:
Up to 2.0GHz with Dual Dynamic Power Management
Types of Memory Supported:
Unregistered DIMMs up to PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066MHz) -AND- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333MHz)
HyperTransport 3.0 Specification:
One 16-bit/16-bit link @ up to 4.0GHz full duplex (2.0GHz x2)
Total Processor-to-System Bandwidth:
Up to 37.3GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 21.3 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR3-1333) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Up to 33.1GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 17.1 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR2-1066) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Socket AM3 938-pin organic micro pin grid array (micro-PGA)
45-nanometer DSL SOI (silicon-on-insulator) technology
Approximate Die Size:
Approximate Transistor count:
Similar to Istanbul's ~904 million
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015