Well, there really is not much new here. There is a slight bump up in base clock from 3.2GHz to 3.3GHz. The TurboCore speed has also jumped up a bit to 3.7GHz (again, Vs 3.6GHz). The price is also something new, as the new Phenom II X6 1100T will hit the streets at $265.99.
The rest is pretty much the same as the 1090T. You can use the AM3 socket (with a BIOS update) as long as it is able to handle the same TDP as the 1090T (125Watts)
The specs come out as follows :-
Model Number & Core Frequency:
X6 1100T / 3.7GHz (Turbo) / 3.3GHz (Base)
L1 Cache Sizes:
64K of L1 instruction and 64K of L1 data cache per core (768KB total L1 per processor)
L2 Cache Sizes:
512KB of L2 data cache per core (3MB total L2 per processor)
L3 Cache Size:
Total Cache (L2+L3):
Memory Controller Type:
Integrated 128-bit wide memory controller *
Memory Controller Speed:
Up to 2.0GHz with Dual Dynamic Power Management
Types of Memory Supported:
Unregistered DIMMs up to PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066MHz) -AND- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333MHz)
HyperTransport 3.0 Specification:
One 16-bit/16-bit link @ up to 4.0GHz full duplex (2.0GHz x2)
Total Processor-to-System Bandwidth:
Up to 37.3GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 21.3 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR3-1333) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Up to 33.1GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 17.1 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR2-1066) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Socket AM3 938-pin organic micro pin grid array (micro-PGA)
45-nanometer DSL SOI (silicon-on-insulator) technology
Approximate Die Size:
Approximate Transistor count:
Similar to Istanbul's ~904 million
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS