Well, there really is not much new here. There is a slight bump up in base clock from 3.2GHz to 3.3GHz. The TurboCore speed has also jumped up a bit to 3.7GHz (again, Vs 3.6GHz). The price is also something new, as the new Phenom II X6 1100T will hit the streets at $265.99.
The rest is pretty much the same as the 1090T. You can use the AM3 socket (with a BIOS update) as long as it is able to handle the same TDP as the 1090T (125Watts)
The specs come out as follows :-
Model Number & Core Frequency:
X6 1100T / 3.7GHz (Turbo) / 3.3GHz (Base)
L1 Cache Sizes:
64K of L1 instruction and 64K of L1 data cache per core (768KB total L1 per processor)
L2 Cache Sizes:
512KB of L2 data cache per core (3MB total L2 per processor)
L3 Cache Size:
Total Cache (L2+L3):
Memory Controller Type:
Integrated 128-bit wide memory controller *
Memory Controller Speed:
Up to 2.0GHz with Dual Dynamic Power Management
Types of Memory Supported:
Unregistered DIMMs up to PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066MHz) -AND- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333MHz)
HyperTransport 3.0 Specification:
One 16-bit/16-bit link @ up to 4.0GHz full duplex (2.0GHz x2)
Total Processor-to-System Bandwidth:
Up to 37.3GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 21.3 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR3-1333) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Up to 33.1GB/s total bandwidth [Up to 17.1 GB/s memory bandwidth (DDR2-1066) + 16.0GB/s (HT3)]
Socket AM3 938-pin organic micro pin grid array (micro-PGA)
45-nanometer DSL SOI (silicon-on-insulator) technology
Approximate Die Size:
Approximate Transistor count:
Similar to Istanbul's ~904 million
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club