- The Card
Abit has decided on an all black color scheme for the Ti4200 OTES. The black PCB is complemented nicely by the mostly copper heatsink/fan unit. Unlike most Ti4200 cards currently on the market, the Ti4200 OTES features a core clock speed of 275MHz and a memory clock speed of 554MHz. This is quite a bit higher than the default clock speed of the Ti4200 chipset, however, it would have been foolish for Abit not to sell the card at overclocked speeds with such an extravagant cooling system installed.
The card also features 64MB Hynix DDR memory rated at 3.6ns. Something that is quite unusual for Abit is that there were no heatsinks attached to the memory chips. Abit obviously felt that the memory already ran cool enough and the lack of memory heatsinks also means a lower priced card.
As far as onboard features are concerned, the card includes a TV-out controller supporting resolutions up to 1024x768, as well as a DVI output for those of you with digital LCD monitors. As mentioned earlier, a DVI-to-VGA converter is included for those that plan to run dual VGA displays.
Below is a picture of the card installed in our test system. As you can see, it completely covers one of the PCI slots and comes quite close to our SoundBlaster Audigy sound card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 3 [Package Contents & O.T.E.S]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 4 [The Card]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 5 [Test Systems & Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 6 [Comanche 4, 3DMark 2001 SE & Quake 3 Arena]
- Abit Ti4200 OTES - Page 7 [Overclocking & Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse