GlobalWin has long been known for its quality heatsink/fan combinations. They have been using quality grade aluminum and the powerful Delta fans for a good while, and it's venerable FOP-38 has been it's mainstay...until now.
The WBK-38 HSF has just recently entered the arena as a competitor against one of it's own. It uses the same Delta fan, a bit larger heatsink, and a new sink design that will need to fight hard to hold it's own against a proven winner.
When the friendly folks at Cooler Guys sent me this unit to evaluate, I wasn't so sure that it could go head to head against the FOP-38. After all, the FOP unit has been near the top of the class for quite some time now. Could it really get any competition from this seemingly similar combo?
let's find out...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- NVIDIA's new cryptocurrency P106-100 mining cards tested
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller