Antec is one of the most well known names in the power supply industry. Their TruePower series of power supplies have been around for years and have undergone numerous iterations and redesigns.
Antec's latest iteration is the TruePower New series and it has been totally redesigned to provide even more quality and reliability. Keep reading to find out how the TruePower New 750W performs under load.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The TP-750 comes with a quad 12V rail design capable of putting out 25A of power each. These 12V rails have a combined max load of 62A which means that you can't even come close to fully loading down all four rails simultaneously, but should allow for uneven loading. The 3.3V and 5V rails are also capable of 25A of power which has a max combined output of 170W.
Antec's TP-750 can be had for as low as $105 online and is priced very competitively for the 750W market. It is packed full of protection features to prevent power supply failure such as over current, over power, over temperature, and short circuit protection.
The TP-750 also has hybrid cable management with several fixed cables and several modular cables. Without having spotted any clear indication of a 50C rating, in communicating with Antec directly for confirmation, I can assure you the unit is in fact rated at 50C. Further to this, those concerned about longevity and replacement issues will be happy to know that Antec backs all of the TruePower New PSU's for five years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller