Antec is one of the most well known names in the power supply industry. Their TruePower series of power supplies have been around for years and have undergone numerous iterations and redesigns.
Antec's latest iteration is the TruePower New series and it has been totally redesigned to provide even more quality and reliability. Keep reading to find out how the TruePower New 750W performs under load.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The TP-750 comes with a quad 12V rail design capable of putting out 25A of power each. These 12V rails have a combined max load of 62A which means that you can't even come close to fully loading down all four rails simultaneously, but should allow for uneven loading. The 3.3V and 5V rails are also capable of 25A of power which has a max combined output of 170W.
Antec's TP-750 can be had for as low as $105 online and is priced very competitively for the 750W market. It is packed full of protection features to prevent power supply failure such as over current, over power, over temperature, and short circuit protection.
The TP-750 also has hybrid cable management with several fixed cables and several modular cables. Without having spotted any clear indication of a 50C rating, in communicating with Antec directly for confirmation, I can assure you the unit is in fact rated at 50C. Further to this, those concerned about longevity and replacement issues will be happy to know that Antec backs all of the TruePower New PSU's for five years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Arrests conducted in Britain over malware-assisting website
- Multiple University staff injure themselves due to texting and walking
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED