The Corsair Dominator Memory with DHX Pro Technology
As I mentioned, the fan can be used with just about any memory that doesn't have huge heat spreaders, but the AirFlow Pro needs a special set of memory to be able to function and this is what Corsair supplied to me.
Flipping the packaging around, we can see they provided me with a low latency kit of 1600 megahertz DDR3. This RAM can not only run at 7-8-720 timings at 1.65V, but it has the much needed DHX Pro technology and the 5-pin connection on the PCB.
These all black beauties with black fin tips and a dash of blue on both sides will make an attractive addition to any system. I really like the added touch of the black PCB to match the rest of the heat sinks and the entirety of the cooler and LED display.
As you can see on the end of the PCB, there are the same 5-pin connections that we saw under the AirFlow Pro. Connecting one of the six cables from here allows the memory to "talk" to the LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the Corsair AirFlow 2 Memory Cooler]
- Page 4 [The Corsair AirFlow Pro Dynamic LED Display]
- Page 5 [The Corsair Dominator Memory with DHX Pro Technology]
- Page 6 [Assembly and Testing]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards