The Corsair Dominator Memory with DHX Pro Technology
As I mentioned, the fan can be used with just about any memory that doesn't have huge heat spreaders, but the AirFlow Pro needs a special set of memory to be able to function and this is what Corsair supplied to me.
Flipping the packaging around, we can see they provided me with a low latency kit of 1600 megahertz DDR3. This RAM can not only run at 7-8-720 timings at 1.65V, but it has the much needed DHX Pro technology and the 5-pin connection on the PCB.
These all black beauties with black fin tips and a dash of blue on both sides will make an attractive addition to any system. I really like the added touch of the black PCB to match the rest of the heat sinks and the entirety of the cooler and LED display.
As you can see on the end of the PCB, there are the same 5-pin connections that we saw under the AirFlow Pro. Connecting one of the six cables from here allows the memory to "talk" to the LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the Corsair AirFlow 2 Memory Cooler]
- Page 4 [The Corsair AirFlow Pro Dynamic LED Display]
- Page 5 [The Corsair Dominator Memory with DHX Pro Technology]
- Page 6 [Assembly and Testing]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities