Accessories and Documentation
Slid inside the plastic liner outside of the chassis, you find the instructional paperwork along with a full color pamphlet showing all the optional accessories that you may want to contemplate purchasing to add to the PC-V352 and make it a bit more personal.
Along with the rest of the hardware you are about to see, the random bit of hardware include a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, a couple of zip ties, and a motherboard speaker. The expansion slot cover is to be used to allow the USB 3.0 cables to exit the case so they can be plugged into the rear I/O.
This is only half of the screws included. Here we have nine motherboard screws for mounting the board to the risers. There is a set of eight thumbscrews which I found handy for mounting the optical drives. That leaves the four PSU mounting screws on the right.
You will find thirteen thumbscrews that are used to mount the hard drives into the rack, along with a pair of tiny black screws to be used in conjunction with the 5.25" to 3.5" conversion cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD