The Lian Li PC-V352 B Desktop / HTPC Chassis
From the front Lian Li offers a simple looking case. The panel is made from black anodized aluminum and has holes drilled for ventilation, and is etched for a bit of flash. The logo and the ring of silver around the front are cut into the aluminum, so it is natural aluminum showing not paint. If you follow the trim line to the right you will see it helps you locate the power and reset buttons.
Turning the chassis to expose the left side you can see there are covers for what appear to be two optical drive bays and a longer slot cover below it. Depending on how the chassis needs to be oriented for your use, these may or may not need to be messed with. The aluminum panel that surrounds the covers is screwed into the side of the chassis and again is drilled to allow for a bit of air flow.
At the rear of the PC-V352 there is a large hole at the top right corner for a power supply, while the exposed aluminum section containing the 80mm fan, the rear I/O, and the expansion slots is all removable. Just remove the seven thumb screws and you can slide the whole thing out, more on that in a bit.
Here we have a complete reversal of the other side we just looked at. This aluminum panel is also screwed in place, but the difference it up front. There is the two optical bay slots, one of which has a 3.5" adapter cover, but this time the long cover at the bottom is replaced with the I/O panel. Here you can use USB 3.0 and 2.0, eSATA, and your HD Audio.
Under the chassis you can see the motherboard tray rails and fan mounting support have been riveted into place. On the four corners there are large plastic feet with rubber pads to keep it motionless on the table top or stacked on a components in the home theater cabinet. The front of the chassis is ventilated to aid the drilled holes in the face to allow the two 120mm fans proper air flow into the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- Latest Final Fantasy XIV patch loaded with new content
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now