The Lian Li PC-V352 B Desktop / HTPC Chassis
From the front Lian Li offers a simple looking case. The panel is made from black anodized aluminum and has holes drilled for ventilation, and is etched for a bit of flash. The logo and the ring of silver around the front are cut into the aluminum, so it is natural aluminum showing not paint. If you follow the trim line to the right you will see it helps you locate the power and reset buttons.
Turning the chassis to expose the left side you can see there are covers for what appear to be two optical drive bays and a longer slot cover below it. Depending on how the chassis needs to be oriented for your use, these may or may not need to be messed with. The aluminum panel that surrounds the covers is screwed into the side of the chassis and again is drilled to allow for a bit of air flow.
At the rear of the PC-V352 there is a large hole at the top right corner for a power supply, while the exposed aluminum section containing the 80mm fan, the rear I/O, and the expansion slots is all removable. Just remove the seven thumb screws and you can slide the whole thing out, more on that in a bit.
Here we have a complete reversal of the other side we just looked at. This aluminum panel is also screwed in place, but the difference it up front. There is the two optical bay slots, one of which has a 3.5" adapter cover, but this time the long cover at the bottom is replaced with the I/O panel. Here you can use USB 3.0 and 2.0, eSATA, and your HD Audio.
Under the chassis you can see the motherboard tray rails and fan mounting support have been riveted into place. On the four corners there are large plastic feet with rubber pads to keep it motionless on the table top or stacked on a components in the home theater cabinet. The front of the chassis is ventilated to aid the drilled holes in the face to allow the two 120mm fans proper air flow into the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4