I am a huge fan of leaving my case on my desktop for easy access to all the innards, but every once in a while I really ponder moving to a much smaller rig for my day to day use. With the advances in m-ITX motherboards for low power HTPC usage alongside the advances in m-ATX and the ability to overclock even on a tiny motherboard, something like one of these paired with let's say a GTX 460, and I could have the best of everything and still be able to game pretty well. Now the question comes to mind, what case do I house it all in?
Lian Li has stepped up to the plate and offers a HTPC chassis that keeps in tune with much of what we expect to see from them. All Aluminum construction, choices of red, silver, or the black you are about to see, along with some really cool innovations, this chassis design packs quite a bit into a really small footprint. Inside you will still find all the typical features of a Lian Li built chassis; it is the outside that is where most of the magic happens.
I am speaking of the Lian Li PC-V352 chassis. This cube, SFF, HTPC, or whatever you want to refer to it as, offers innovative design twists and optional features such as which side of the chassis to use for the optical bays and I/O connectivity. No matter if the chassis sits to the right or left of you, the chassis can be adjusted to fit your needs. The chassis is listed as an HTPC chassis, but the lack of front access to the drives makes it better used on the desktop.
Enough with my preconceptions of the chassis and more on what you should expect to see! - Let's get a look at the specifications and you can see for yourself what Lian Li has in store for you with the PC-V352.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform