Lenovo, the world's fourth largest vendor of personal computers, purchased IBM's PC division in 2005 for the handsome sum of $1.75 billion, and along with it the widely recognized ThinkPad moniker. Lenovo has picked up the ball and run with Think branding, christening its business-focused PCs with some iterations of the name-ThinkServer, ThinkStation, ThinkCentre, etc. Lenovo's "Lifestyle" line of PCs use a similar naming convention, substituting "Think" for "Idea," as in IdeaPad and IdeaCentre.
With the A70z's integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor, 3D gaming is all but out of the question. But its All-in-One (AIO) form factor lends itself to installation in places where a full-size desktop wouldn't be practical, meaning it might make a good network server or computer for the spare bedroom or kitchen.
Let's take a look.
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo A70z is widely available from online retailers such as Amazon, Office Depot, Sears, TigerDirect, and NewEgg. Prices hover in the $500-750USD range, depending on options. Our unit, which has a Core 2 Duo E7500 running at 2.93GHz, lists for $735 USD at Newegg.com.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact