Package and Contents
- 1x Sound Blaster Titanium HD PCI Express Soundcard
- Driver/Utility CD for Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP
- Quick start guide
- 1x Stereo mini to dual RCA cable
- 2x Optical cable (for input + output digital signal)
The Sound Blaster Titanium HD comes in quite a small black box with the board itself being the feature in the centre and a little bit of silver writing to make things a bit fancy. Well, not really; to be honest we think such a high end board should be in a nicer box. It's just sort of good to be able to get that feeling as you inspect something for the first time that it is really something special, unlike all others of its kind perhaps.
Moving onto the package itself and it's not a bad one. A driver disc takes care of that side of things and a generous selection of cables are also on offer. Namely, there is the inclusion of two optical cables which is a TweakTown first; we have never seen such thoughtfulness in cabling before.
Also of note is the offer of a free copy of PowerDVD for download, which is a nice touch. Hopefully it's not a 'limited' version. Unfortunately we did not have time to download and follow up on it. It's interesting that there never seems to be any bloatware with sound cards these days (free and limited games etc), but it's a good thing as long as it keeps prices down.
Not a bad overall package, though, in terms of what's inside. It's just a bit light on for material choice and design art work, if you're looking for that sort of thing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications