Accessories and Documentation
The manual that comes with the R2 explains how to prep and install the cooler. These instructions will get you easily through installation on both AMD and Intel with nice pictures to follow if you get lost in the text.
I broke the hardware up into two groups. First we get a hex wrench to use with the AMD mounting along with a syringe of thermal compound (I actually got two) and a spatula. You also get two sets of washers. One set is Mylar and these black washers come stuck to a piece of wax paper. There is also the set of white, nylon washers to use during the assembly.
The AMD and Intel clips are the same as what was delivered before. Just that this time the Intel back plate is gone, and both AMD and Intel are now mounted with the four screws in the middle, through the motherboard.
Installing the hardware for testing, I snapped an image of what it looks like when they are installed. The AMD clips mount in the same fashion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus FLC-3000 R2 Universal CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller