There are times that we all find ourselves wishing for wireless connectivity. It usually happens when you have an older piece of equipment that was developed before WiFi was a common item and you are not ready to give that part up.
For me it came when I wanted to put my green Xbox on to a temporary WiFi network to use up an Xbox Live gift card. The problem was the Xbox I have does not have the option for wireless and I did not feel like running a cable across the floor just to use up some points. I started looking around and found something that could be a decent solution. This is the NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal Wireless Adapter.
At $59.99 from NewEgg.com it is not a bad deal at all considering it connects via a standard Ethernet port and is powered by either a wall adapter or right from an available USB port. So let's kick on the old Xbox and see if this Universal Adapter can get it back online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications