There are times that we all find ourselves wishing for wireless connectivity. It usually happens when you have an older piece of equipment that was developed before WiFi was a common item and you are not ready to give that part up.
For me it came when I wanted to put my green Xbox on to a temporary WiFi network to use up an Xbox Live gift card. The problem was the Xbox I have does not have the option for wireless and I did not feel like running a cable across the floor just to use up some points. I started looking around and found something that could be a decent solution. This is the NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal Wireless Adapter.
At $59.99 from NewEgg.com it is not a bad deal at all considering it connects via a standard Ethernet port and is powered by either a wall adapter or right from an available USB port. So let's kick on the old Xbox and see if this Universal Adapter can get it back online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience