Inside the Box
Opening things up, we can see that Antec simply uses a couple of layers of cardboard to protect the HCG-750 during shipping. It isn't the best protection, however it works adequately as the power supply arrived undamaged during shipping.
After removing the bag that the power supply comes shipped in, we can see the catchy red and black scheme that distinguishes the HCG-750. The sides simply show the Antec logo and have 750W stickers on them. Both sides are oriented in the same direction so it will be displayed upside down when mounted in an ATX chassis, but will be upright in a BTX chassis.
There is nothing fancy on the back of the HCG-750. The standard honeycomb venting is used with the on/off switch and AC input located here as usual. There is nothing special about the front either, as it simply has the fixed cables coming out.
The top contains the I/O specification label and serial number so that it is out of view once installed.
Here we can see the large, quiet cooling fan and how the red accent wraps around the bottom of the HCG-750 from the sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio