Inside the Box
Opening things up, we can see that Antec simply uses a couple of layers of cardboard to protect the HCG-750 during shipping. It isn't the best protection, however it works adequately as the power supply arrived undamaged during shipping.
After removing the bag that the power supply comes shipped in, we can see the catchy red and black scheme that distinguishes the HCG-750. The sides simply show the Antec logo and have 750W stickers on them. Both sides are oriented in the same direction so it will be displayed upside down when mounted in an ATX chassis, but will be upright in a BTX chassis.
There is nothing fancy on the back of the HCG-750. The standard honeycomb venting is used with the on/off switch and AC input located here as usual. There is nothing special about the front either, as it simply has the fixed cables coming out.
The top contains the I/O specification label and serial number so that it is out of view once installed.
Here we can see the large, quiet cooling fan and how the red accent wraps around the bottom of the HCG-750 from the sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China