After subjecting the unit to quite exhaustive tests, the Topower 520watt PSU meets its ratings and designed specifications. Overall, we were very impressed with the unit. It is well built, featuring neat wiring and a very clean interior. Power cables are long enough to fit just about every case out there and the variety of connectors ensures that even the most hardcore enthusiast will be able to power all of their devices and then some without a problem.
Furthermore, the three fans ensure sufficient cooling and the switchable AC socket allows you to keep your electricity bill as low as possible. With a maximum output current of 520watt, the unit is admittedly more than the average user will ever require, however, there are lower rated models out there which I trust will perform just as well as our 520watt model did. At a price of around US$130, the unit is not cheap, however, it is certainly one of the cheapest 520watt power supplies currently on the market.
Huge 520watt maximum output current
Supports all current AMD and Intel processors
Plenty of connectors
Long cables can cause unwanted clutter
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand