Voltage readings in blue are the numbers recorded from the Voltmeter across the load. The current through the load was obtained by calculating the series resistance required for achieving the desired current flow under load conditions.
Note: Calculated Total Output Power has 24.5 watts added to it. This is the power at maximum current specified, for -5v, -12v and +5v SB. These rails were loaded, for a maximum total load of 24.5 watts for all the tests.
- Voltage Regulation
Compared to Intel's guide on power supply specifications, the output voltage ranges for the Topower 520watt supply is less than +/-3% on the +5v, +12v & +3.3v outputs. In practice, Topower's power supply outputs work well within this range for different loads. Furthermore, the noise on the +5v DC rail is less than 50 millivolts. This is a very good result for a switching power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now