Voltage readings in blue are the numbers recorded from the Voltmeter across the load. The current through the load was obtained by calculating the series resistance required for achieving the desired current flow under load conditions.
Note: Calculated Total Output Power has 24.5 watts added to it. This is the power at maximum current specified, for -5v, -12v and +5v SB. These rails were loaded, for a maximum total load of 24.5 watts for all the tests.
- Voltage Regulation
Compared to Intel's guide on power supply specifications, the output voltage ranges for the Topower 520watt supply is less than +/-3% on the +5v, +12v & +3.3v outputs. In practice, Topower's power supply outputs work well within this range for different loads. Furthermore, the noise on the +5v DC rail is less than 50 millivolts. This is a very good result for a switching power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform