Voltage readings in blue are the numbers recorded from the Voltmeter across the load. The current through the load was obtained by calculating the series resistance required for achieving the desired current flow under load conditions.
Note: Calculated Total Output Power has 24.5 watts added to it. This is the power at maximum current specified, for -5v, -12v and +5v SB. These rails were loaded, for a maximum total load of 24.5 watts for all the tests.
- Voltage Regulation
Compared to Intel's guide on power supply specifications, the output voltage ranges for the Topower 520watt supply is less than +/-3% on the +5v, +12v & +3.3v outputs. In practice, Topower's power supply outputs work well within this range for different loads. Furthermore, the noise on the +5v DC rail is less than 50 millivolts. This is a very good result for a switching power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- AMD's new Radeon Pro 400 series finds a home with Apple
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications