The MUKii TransImp External 3.5" HDD Enclosure
The MUKii TransImp Enclosure has a solid aluminum center shell that has two hard plastic end caps that absorb any vibrations from the drive inside.
Looking at the enclosure from the front, I start to think about Knight Rider. Unfortunately the front doesn't light up while scanning your hard drive, but there is a blue LED on the side that blinks when the drive is active.
The back of the drive has all of the usual components, a place for your USB 3.0 cable, power adapter slot and a push button that turns the drive on and off.
On the inside we found a simple steel tray with a single PCB that attaches to your SATA drive. We did not find any mounting locations for a 2.5" form factor drive, but MUKii also makes a version specifically for that form factor.
MUKii has included a quick start guide, power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, enclosure stand and a software disk that has backup software, drivers if needed and an auto format utility.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD