Accessories and Documentation
Found installed in the bottom optical drive bay is this floppy drive adapter that also doubles as a 2.5" drive adapter with the use of screws through the bottom, versus the sides of the floppy drive. This can be installed so the Cover is external or just leave the full cover in place if you want to use this for a SSD.
Part of the hardware found in that white box is here. There is a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter if you don't have USB 3.0 yet. A pad lock ring, a bag of all the screws and risers, and a motherboard speaker cover the middle row. BitFenix also includes ten tie straps to get the wire management underway.
Also packed in the box are the Lockdown straps. The way these work, is that the ends get screwed down with a motherboard screw at each end, pointing at each other. Then the long piece and the short piece get locked together with the collar. These keep pressure on the card, and will keep your VGA in place during any traveling the Survivor may incur during its time housing your components.
Along with the rest of what we looked at, there is also another adapter kit for swapping the 5.25" bay into a 2.5" drive bay for an SSD. In the front of these brackets are the two components of the S2 cable lock. The left side is magnetic and sticks to the steel on the back of the case. Simply run the wires through the grooves and cap them off with the cover on the right. To lock this closed, it works in conjunction with the padlock loop we just saw, and both get locked together for the ultimate in theft proof LAN cases.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY